Which one should I use?
The benefits of online learning have become apparent during the last few years. Here are a few of advantages in learning online as well as the tools available centrally for teachers and students at UU.
- The online environment gives students and teachers flexibility in how they schedule their work. Less need to commute and the possiblity of balancing family life with study.
- Discussions and lectures can be in the form of video and podcasts giving students the chance to pause, replay, and review important information.
- Teachers and students are able to communicate more effectively. Sometimes it is much quicker to just connect via Zoom, than to write back and forth in an email.
UU offers different tools for online teaching and learning:
- E-meeting (Zoom)
- Media recording (Canvas Studio, Inspelningsstudio Blåsenhus)
- Presentations, quizzes (Mentimeter)
- Video conferencing