Studium is the university learning platform.
A learning management system, LMS is ) is a web-based system used to create an online learning environment for courses. The LMS can be used for all kinds of courses, whether they are on campus or distance courses. Here are some of the functions you can expect to find in the learning platform:
- Distribution: share documents and links.
- Communikation: teacher-student, student-student, teacher-teacher., to individuals, groups, synchronously or asynchronously.
- Publishing: create and publish course pages with text, images, links and media such as video or sound recordings.
- Flexibile: possibility to create different course structures, offer non-Ladok courses (i.e. doctoral courses) and connections between different functions like assignments, discussions, while being able to monitor student progress.
- Teaching: in real-time via e-meeting or chat, via discussion forum and messaging system and media.
- Examination: individual or group assignments, peer review, log books, etc.
- Collaboration: student groups have their own online spaces for sharing files, discussion and working together.
- Progress: Students can follow their own progress within a course.
- Grading: teachers can filter student groups and set grades in various ways.
- Data: teacher can administrators can follow student activities.
- Apps: teachers and students can use choose which apps that will be available for students to use in a course.