Tag your profile with “sustainable development”
In 2018, Uppsala University’s Vice-Chancellor has launched Uppsala University Sustainability Initiative to improve the conditions for research that contributes to sustainability.
Uppsala University Sustainability Initiative (UUSI) has been launched to strengthen research at the University that can further society’s transition towards sustainability. Currently, the work is focused on two thematic areas or initiatives: climate change leadership and sustainable urban development. Another two or three initiatives are planned to launch in 2019.
We encourage all who think they contribute to sustainable development through their research to add the keyword “sustainable development” to their profile. In this way, it becomes easier for you and others to find colleagues for research projects and for research funding applications. UUSI will also start a dialogue with everyone who has “sustainable development” in their profile.
To edit your profile, follow these steps:
- Log on to Medarbetarportalen: choose “Joint Web Login” and fill out your username and password A.
- At the top right, click your name and choose “My profile page”.
- Click “Edit profile” and then “Edit keywords”, about halfway down the page.
- Add keywords to the textbox. If you want to add several keywords, separate them with commas.
- (If you don’t already have a profile picture, why not upload one now?)
- Click “Stop editing” at the top.
To subscribe to the UUSI newsletter, send an e-mail to Karl Åstrand: firstname.lastname@example.org