All university staff are covered by two different insurances, with different conditions, depending on the nature of the insurance. On one hand, all university staff - including registered doctoral students with doctoral positions - are insured at the "Kammarkollegiet" during a business trip on behalf of the university. The service travel insurance does not apply to students.

Supplementary travel insurance is included, either from "Trygg Hansa" or "Moderna", depending on when the trip was booked.

More about travel insurance and terms