Mazemap – find your way on and around campus
The University’s map service, Mazemap, makes it easy to find your way indoors, outdoors and between campus areas. You can access Mazemap on your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
Visit Mazemap through your browser at www.uu.se/map.
QR codes at campus entrances let you quickly pull up a map of the campus.
Directions between two locations
This is how the navigation system works:
- Visit www.uu.se/map (or use the app on your phone or tablet).
- Zoom in and out of the map with the + or - symbols on the left.
- Type the room name in the search field at the top of the screen or click on the map where you want to go.
- “Directions” appears in a pop-up window at the bottom of the screen. Click the “Directions” button to bring up your destination, end point “B”.
- Then click on another location on the map to mark “A”, your starting point.
- Use the floor list on the left to change floors up or down.
- A blue line shows your walking route between point A and point B. If point A and B are on different floors, this is indicated by a grey line.
- Tick “Avoid stairs and obstacles” to show the shortest route using lifts instead of stairs.
Share the map using a link
Use the "Share" button to share a location or directions. The map link created using this function can be copied and included in an email or SMS message to inform others how to find a meeting room, lecture hall or classroom.
Questions about the map service or suggestions for changes or improvements can be sent to email@example.com.