External Calendar Detail Portlet
NVivo for Qualitative Data Analysis - step 2: Analyse and visualise your coding
- Datum: 14 maj 2020, kl. 09.30 – 11.30
- Plats: Dag Hammarskjöld och Juridiska biblioteket, Slottsgränd 3, Regnellsalen
- Föreläsare: Camilla Zetterberg
- Arrangör: Uppsala universitetsbibliotek
- Kontaktperson: Camilla Zetterberg
- E-post: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to a training session in which we will work with NVivo, software for qualitative data analysis. The session is suitable for those who have attended step 1 or are already familiar with the basic features covered in step 1. Participants also need to be familiar with qualitative data analysis.
In step 2 the focus is on analysing and visualising your project. Step 2 is suitable for those who want to move beyond the basic coding and start to analyse the content of the project.
- During step 2 we will cover the following topics:
- Querying and exploring your data
- Comparing and displaying cases, files or nodes
- Visualizing your project
Please bring your own computer with NVivo installed. Unfortunately, we cannot access NVivo on the computers in the lab. There is a free trial available.