Curious about leadership – for future research group leaders
Curious about leadership - online version
Are you curious about finding out more about what leadership is or can be? Maybe you currently hold a post doc or researcher position but is interested in having your own group in the future? In a small group setting we explore different aspects of leadership.
Researchers with no or very little previous leadership experience who don't hold a leadership position today.
* Introduction to leadership
* Taking the role as a leader
* Leadership theories - an overview of theories
* Introduction to group development theory
* Understanding conflicts in the workplace
* Basics in professional conversations and coaching
Date and time
3 - 4 February
9.00-15.00 both days
Places are limited and we strive to achieve a mix of participants from different scientific domains.
Rabbe Hedengren and Anna Westin from Career & Leadership in Academia
The course is free of charge for employees at Uppsala University