Call for funding applications as Matariki Fellows
The purpose of Matariki Fellows is to increase the number of research contacts and strengthen international cooperation. Apply by 28 April 2023.
Funds can be applied for an up to six-month-long research stay during 2023/2024 at one of the universities in the Matariki Network. Aside from Uppsala University, the network also includes
- Dartmouth College, USA
- Durham University, England
- Queen's University, Canada
- University of Otago, New Zealand
- Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen, Germany
- University of Western Australia, Australia).
Researchers, teachers and PhD-students employed at Uppsala University are eligible to apply.
Apply by 28 april 2023.