Resources and support in the wake of the Paris terrorist attacks
Due to the events in Paris over the last few days, the University Crisis Management would like to call attention to the support and resources available to students, staff and family, as well as to all Heads of Departments and equivalent.
These resources are complementary to the support offered at the Departments/Faculties as part of the University’s security work.
Corporate health care Feelgood offers all members of staff the chance to speak mental health professionals as well as medical assistance. Phone: 018 - 418 80 10. Open between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Hansa Health on Gotland offers staff stationed on Gotland a chance to speak to mental health professionals as well as medical assistance. Phone: 0498 - 65 60 00. Open during office hours, Monday-Friday.
The University Chaplaincy offers conversational support individually or in groups, primarily to students. Phone: 018-430 37 06. Open during office hours, Monday-Friday.
Crisis support with psychologist through Falck Health Care offers Department Heads/equivalent, members of staff and students phone-based or face-to-face sessions with experienced psychologists as well as psychosocial crisis support, counselling, support and guidance. Open twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Please contact Stina Nyström if you would like to speak to a psychologist.
The University Crisis Management offers crisis support and coordination of everything from practical issues to counselling and guidance. Available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
During office hours, please contact:
• Christina Boman, Chief Security Officer, + 46 70 425 09 76, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Stina Nyström, Human Resources Director, +46 70 425 00 40, email@example.com
• Karin Apelgren, Head of Student Affairs and Academic Registry Division, + 46 70 425 04 11, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pernilla Björk, Director of Communication, + 46 70 291 15 24, email@example.com
After office hours:
- Please call Uppsala University’s emergency number 018-471 25 00.