Vice-Chancellor appoints vice-rectors for next term of office
As the current vice-rectors and deputy vice-rectors reach the end of their term of office at the end of June 2023, the Vice-Chancellor has appointed office holders for the next three-year period.
Acting on proposals from the disciplinary domains’ electoral assemblies, the Vice-Chancellor has decided to appoint the following individuals for the term of office from 1 July 2023 until 30 June 2026.
Disciplinary Domain of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Tora Holmberg, Vice-Rector (reappointment)
- Mattias Martinsson, Deputy Vice-Rector (reappointment).
Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy
- Mats Larhed, Vice-Rector (reappointment)
- Eva Tiensuu Janson, Deputy Vice-Rector (reappointment).
Disciplinary Domain of Science and Technology
- Charlotte Platzer-Björkman, Vice-Rector (new appointment)
- Staffan Svärd, Deputy Vice-Rector (new appointment).