Possibility for researchers to participate in the 3rd ACCESS forum in Uppsala and Stockholm
The Academic Collaboration Chile - Sweden (ACCESS) is a platform initiated in 2016 with the aim to strengthen academic collaboration through activities in research, education and innovation within the framework of ‘a sustainable society’.
ACCESS organises yearly research forums and the primary activity is the seminars where academic discussions on mutual challenges are held between researchers from Chile and Sweden. The forums have proven successful as drivers for new and innovative research projects between Chile and Sweden.
This year Stockholm University, the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences and Uppsala University will jointly organize the third research forum. The forum will take place in Uppsala and Stockholm 2-5 December 2019 and is held in conjunction with the 200 year celebration of bilateral relations between Sweden & Chile.
Challenges of Natural Resources
- Sustainable food production systems
- Biodiversity and Forestry
- Sustainable Mining
- Renewable Energy
- Antibiotic resistance and diagnostics
- Urban Inequality
- Education for sustainability
- Cultures, arts, languages and politics for sustainability
- Heritage and Museums
- Contemporary Migration
Uppsala University can nominate researchers to the forum in December. Therefore, if you are interested in initiating or further developing a collaboration with Chilean researchers and would like participate in one of the groups listed above, please send an email to email@example.com no later than 4 September 2019 containing:
- a short motivation to why your research area is relevant to one of the themes,
- any ongoing collaboration with Chile
- a short CV
- if you participated in another research forum within ACCESS, a short summary of the outcomes from the week (for instance ongoing or planned collaboration)
- Research profile (max 75 words) and max 5 key words.