Apply for grants from the Göran Gustafsson Foundations
The Göran Gustafsson Foundation for the Promotion of Scientific Research at Uppsala University and KTH is announcing grants for young researchers. Please submit your application by Friday 27 January 2023 at 12:00.
The following grants are available in 2023:
- Two Göran Gustafsson Grand Prizes for young researchers at Uppsala University in Engineering Physics and Medicine (Human Biology) respectively. Each prize is worth SEK 3 million, spread over three years.
- Two Göran Gustafsson Prizes for young researchers at Uppsala University in Engineering Physics and Medicine (Human Biology), respectively. Each prize is a one-off amount of SEK 1 million.
The prizes may be used relatively freely for research but not for a personal salary.
- You must be employed at least until December 2023.
- You must not be older than 35 years on 1 January 2023. The limit may be adjusted if you have taken parental leave or are a licensed physician.
- You cannot apply if you are a research student, postdoctoral fellow or temporary visiting researcher.
Send your application as an attached PDF file to email@example.com. It must be received by the Foundation no later than Friday, 27 January 2023 at 12:00
Please mark the PDF file and the subject line of the email with your name and the intended award category. For example: ‘Prize 2023 UU Medicine Pelle Nilzon’.