Usability tests for students
Uppsala University is getting a new learning management system and replacing its current systems, including the Student Portal. As part of this process, we need employees and students to help evaluate the candidates for a new system.
There is confidentiality regarding the number of learning platforms tested and which ones. You will not, therefore, know which learning platform you are testing.
- Testing will be held in mid-September during weeks 37-38 in the Blåsenhus premises and on Campus Gotland.* Computers with testing environments will be provided for use.
- The test will take about two hours to complete.
- Only the learning management systems that have met the mandatory requirements will be tested.
- Each person will test one system.
- Students who participate in the testing will receive compensation in the amount of approximately SEK 500.
Application for students at Uppsala University is now closed as we have received a very large number of applications.
Depending on the level of interest in testing, we may be forced to limit the number of testing participants.
The assignment is expected to take three hours.
Payment is SEK 150 per hour (plus 12% holiday pay).
To receive payment, you must register your testing date on the payment form that you fill in when you complete the test.
Tax and tax adjustment
30% tax is automatically deducted from your payment. If you do not wish this tax to be deducted, you must request a tax adjustment from the Swedish Tax Agency. The decision on adjustment must be sent in along with the payment form.
*Preliminary testing dates at Campus Gotland are Wednesday 20 September and Thursday 21 September.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com