The role of the University Administration is to create good conditions for education, research and engagement. The University Administration provides both strategic and administrative support to the University Board, the senior university officers, disciplinary domain and faculty boards, departments, students and the University in general.
The University Administration has three main tasks:
- to support education and research
- exercise of public authority
- to carry out the instructions of the Vice-Chancellor.
The University Administration also has a responsibility to make it easier for the entire University to fulfil its responsibility as a public authority and employer.
As part of implementing the University's overarching goals and strategies, the Administration will work on three action areas during the period 2022-2024:
- Knowledge and confidence
The University Director is the head of the University Administration. The Administration is organised into five areas of activity and three Faculty Offices. Each area of activity consists of two to four divisions, with a total of 15 divisions. The head of each area of activity is responsible for representing their entire area and for reporting back to it. The assignment as head of an area of activity can be held simultaneously with the assignment as head of division.
Heads of areas of activity
- Law, HR and security: Per Abrahamsson
- Planning, finance and management support: Daniel Gillberg
- Student affairs, quality enhancement and internationalisation: Karin Apelgren
- Collaboration and communication: Pernilla Björk
- Infrastructure: Lisbet Holmberg Stark