Current information on the coronavirus
Students and staff are urged to keep up to date with developments via the websites below:
- FAQs on coronavirus disease (COVID-19) on the website of the Public Health Agency of Sweden
- Protect yourself and others from spread of infection - on the website of the Public Health Agency of Sweden.
- Ministry for Foreign Affairs travel recommendations
- Current information on the coronavirus on the WHO website
- Updates from the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
- Kammarkollegiet information about insurance for state employees and students
- Links to information about the coronavirus/covid-19 in other languages
- MSB, Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency, News
- SR International/Radio Sweden
- The Local
If you have any questions about COVID-19, you can also call the national information number 113 13.