The Student Portal
The Student Portal will close for teaching in the autumn of 2021
From April 29, only courses up to and including the spring of 2021 will be visible in the Student Portal.
- Exam registrations made in the Student Portal up to and including April 28 are available as usual in Ladok. From April 29, exam registrations will only be created in Ladok and not in the Student Portal. More information about exam registrations in Ladok.
- Course registration for students will take place in Ladok, just like now.
- Course registration information for summer courses is entered as usual in the Student Portal (with the exception of four courses starting after July 1. You will be contacted about how to deal with this.).
- Regarding course registration information for courses Autumn 2021; information will come as soon as it is available.
- Course evaluations are done in KURT. See more detailed info in Frequently Asked Questions.
- We recommend that summer courses 2021 will be given in Studium, but it is also possible to have them in the Student Portal.
- Courses that run over several semesters must change to Studium before autumn 2021.
- From August 25, the Student Portal will be put into read-only and completion mode.
Read-only and completion mode means that all teachers, administrators and students can log in to the Student Portal and see course content of courses prior to spring 21. For those students who have supplementary qualifications, it will be possible to submit for revision and completion.
- During archiving, which begins in Spring 2022, the Student Portal is only accessible in reading mode, which means that no changes or additions can be made.
- The Student portal is replaced by Studium. More information on the page New learning platform at UU.
Read more about what will happen this autumn on the page Frequently asked questions and answers in Studium teacher resource.
Do you have any questions? Contact email@example.com