In-service bicycles at the University
The University has a number of in-service bicycles that employees can use. Some departments have their own bicycles. In addition, bikes are available on loan at the following campuses.
- Blåsenhus: Eight bikes, two of which are electric bicycles. Book and collect key at reception.
- Uppsala Biomedical Centre (BMC): four bikes, two of which are bikes. Book and collect key at the reception.
- Campus Gotland: two, one is an electric bike. Book through the reception at Campus Gotland. Extension:8200
- Evolutionary Biology Centre (EBC): Evolutionary Biology Centre (EBC): two bikes, one electric and a "regular" equipped with a bicycle basket, helmet and vest. Bike tools, repair kit and cycle oil can be borrowed. Contact campus management if you want to book a bike. The key and bike accessories can be picked up in the mailroom, which is manned between 7.30 and 16.30. After opening hours leave the key in the post box in the mailroom.
- Ekonomikum: two electric bikes. Book through TimeEdit. Collect key and helmet at the reception.
- English Park campus: two bikes, one is an electric bike. Book through TimeEdit.
- Polacksbacken: four bikes, two of which are electric bicycles. Bicycles are booked in TimeEdit via equipment reservation. See reservations from now + 8 h here. Information on how to borrow the bikes, instructions and more are available here.
Rudbeck laboratory: At Rudbeck laboratory there is a bike that you can use during working hours. Read more here.
- Segerstedt building: Twelve bikes, of which three are electric bikes. All are bookable in Outlook. Collect key and helmet at Service center. Also rain ponchos and reflex vests are available for borrowing. More info about Segerstedthuset bikes.
Use bicycle helmet and reflectors when cycling!
Do know of any bikes available on loan that should be included on this list? If so, contact the environmental coordinator at the email address email@example.com.
No central funds are available for buying in-service bicycles. Instead, purchases take place within the framework of the regular budget.