Immediate threats to life, health or property
- Call SOS Alarm (00)112 to contact rescue services, ambulance, police etc. Call the University emergency number 018-471 25 00 as well to notify the crisis management.
- In the event of a serious incident, or when in immediate need of a security officer, call the University emergency number 018-471 25 00.
- Show rescue services, ambulance and police the way to the accident site.
- Evacuate the workplace if necessary.
- In case of chemical spills, block the affected area.
Get a quick overview
- What has happened?
- How many are affected?
- Has anyone been injured?
- Is anyone still at the accident site?
- Protect the affected from further stress, support them and do not leave them alone.
In case of..
- a major work place accident, contact the Swedish Work Environment Authority. You can also report directly through the website Report Work related Injury.
- ecologically harmful discharging, contact the municipality environment office.
- spilled chemicals, contact the decontamination company Relita.
- Incidents or accidents happening when delivering, transporting or collecting hazardous goods - report as soon as possible to the university security advisor.
For more information, contact email@example.com