Immediate threats to life, health or property
Call SOS Alarm (00)112 to contact rescue services, ambulance, police etc. Call the University emergency number 018-471 25 00 as well to notify the crisis management.
In the event of a serious incident, or when in immediate need of a security officer, call the University emergency number 018-471 25 00.
Show rescue services, ambulance and police the way to the accident site.
Get a quick overview
- What has happened?
- How many are affected?
- Protect the affected from further stress, support them and do not leave them alone.
- Has anyone been injured?
- Is anyone still at the accident site?
- Evacuate the work place if necessary
Serious incidents abroad
Psychosocial crisis support with a psychologist
Psychosocial crissi support, advice, support and counselling.
Contact Human Resources, HR support for more information.
Support and help from other organisations
- https://www.krisinformation.se/ - the national website for emergency information.
- The Swedish Embassy in the country in question, www.swedenabroad.com
- The Swedish Church abroad
- You can always contact the the Ministry for Foreign Affairs, phone no. +46-8-405 10 00
In case of..
In case of ecologically harmful discharging, contact the municipality environment office.
In case of spilled chemicals, contact the decontamination company Relita.
Incidents or accidents happening when delivering, transporting or collecting hazardous goods must be reported as soon as possible to the university security advisor.
Policies and procedures
The starting point for the University's crisis and emergency management organization is the employer's responsibility for the work under the OSH Act and health and safety regulations. Therefore, the following policies and procedures have been compiled: