9 Recommendations for a Successful E-Meeting
- Talk one at a time and maybe a little slower than usual.
- Turn off your microphone when not talking.
- Use a headset for better sound quality.
- Confirm who is talking by nodding head movements, not by talking,
- Make sure your face looks good in the picture with the right light, etc. so that those who need to read your lips get a chance to keep up.
- Make sure you have sent out the agenda before the e-meeting.
- Come to the e-meeting a little in advance so you can check your headset and camera, close open windows and make sure the light is good.
- Use a headset (can't be said enough times).
- Use UU's background image.
You are welcome with questions to IT Servicedesk by email or telephone 018-471 440.