Installing the client
If your computer is a part of central IT workplace, you can install the program via Software Center (PC) or Self Service (Mac). For more instructions please watch the video at the bottom. If your computer is not a part of the central IT workplace, you can follow the steps below.
Keep your Zoom client updated. It is important to access new functionality and to keep the security on a high level.
If your computer is managed by IT, then quit and restart Zoom.app to receive the updates.
If you are managing your computer please use "Check for Updates" in Zooms meny.
- Go to http://uu-se.zoom.us and choose the link "Download client" at the bottom of the page.
- Click on Download.
The Zoom client install is being downloaded and you can find it in your folder for downloaded files.
- Open the downloaded files folder and start the program. Click accept on the prompt that shows up, asking if you want to install the program.
- The program should start automatically but you may have to start it manually by double clicking the Zoom icon on your desktop. Click "Sign in with SSO".
- Type in "uu-se" in the field and click on Continue.
- The webpage for the university's Joint Web Login opens.
Subtitles in English and Swedish. Other language are texted with auto texting.
If you have questions, please ask IT-servicedesk by phone 4400 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org