All icons are not visible in all meetings. It depends on settings by the meeting host.
1. Mute - microphone on/off. Please mute your microphone if you are not talking for a period of time. The microphone is usually muted when entering a meeting.
2. Stop video - web cam on/off. If you are in a slow or on a fussing internet connection, you can stop your video to save capacity for voice transmission.
3. Invite - to invite unscheduled participants. The button have moved into participants list.
4. Security - Its easy to adjust the settings to get a bit higher security.
5. (Manage) participants - view participant list and change their microphone, web cam status etc.
6. Chat - opens the chat window.
7. Share screen - to share content of your screen such as a whiteboard, word document, a web window, a presentation or your whole desktop.
8. Polling – allows you to create single choice or multiple choice polling questions for your meetings. We recommend you to create them in advance at the Zoom web page.
9. Record - to record the meeting voice and video. The recording will be saved on the recording computer.
10. Breakout Rooms - send participants to breakout rooms. The host can move participants between rooms.
Useful functions in Zoom
Give privileges to a co-worker to manage my meetings:
More useful instructions at Zooms supportsida:
If you have questions, please ask IT-servicedesk by phone 4400 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org