Move Zoom account
Move your account to the Uppsala university Zoom space.
All Zoom users at Uppsala University are supposed to be using the Zoom space uu-se.zoom.us.
If you already created an account through zoom.us, you need to move it to uu-se.zoom.us.
1. Start your browser and go to the webpage; zoom.us. Click on "Sign in"
2. At the bottom of the page, click on "Sign Me Out From All Devices".
3 . Click in your profile pictures in the top right corner.
4. and then "Sign out"
5. Go to https://uu-se.zoom.us and click on "Sign in", sign in with your username and password A.
6. A page with information that you are signing in with a different account will be displayed. Click on the second link "Switch to the new account".
And then click on "I Acknowledge and Switch".
7. You will receive an e-mail with a link you need to click on to confirm that you want to move your Zoom account. The e-mail may be sorted as junk. Click on the link to confirm this change.
8. Your Zoom account has been moved to the Uppsala University Zoom space. Now you can login on all your devices, as shown below. Choose "Sign in with SSO" and type uu-se in the following field.
If you still have problem moving your account
If you have questions, please ask IT-servicedesk by phone 4400 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org