Use the copy function on an eduPrint printer
- Log in to the printer by showing your campus card to the card reader or log in with your username and password A for your University account.
- Choose Device functions
- Click on the house icon at the bottom of the page.
- Choose Copy/Kopiator.
- Place the document in the document feeder.
- Change to preferred settings and tap Start.
- When the copy is done, click on the house icon at the bottom of the page to go back to the start screen or log out by tapping Logout in the upper right corner.
If you use the document feeder when copying, remember to remove any staples. Avoid using paper with folded corners or creases.
More about the copy functions is available in the quick guide (available in Swedish and English)
Do you have any questions? Contact IT Support.