Sunet Box: cloud file storage and sharing
Sunet Box allows files to be stored in the cloud and enables them to be shared with others in Sweden’s academic higher education community and with other Internet users.
Special rules on use
To use Sunet Box, you must follow the special rules applying to its use. In brief, these rules are that:
- Sunet Box must not be used to store and process sensitive personal data or sensitive documents.
- Mission-critical information may be stored only as copies in Sunet Box.
- Any files shared with people outside Uppsala University become official or public documents.
Sunet Box login
To use Sunet Box, go to https://uppsala.app.box.com and log in, using Uppsala University’s Joint Web Login:
1. Start by clicking on ‘Continue’.
2. Start writing ‘Uppsala University’ in the white box; after a while, when the whole name appears automatically, click on it.
3. The University emblem is then shown with two buttons: orange for your selection to be saved and remembered, and blue for use once only.
4. If you selected the option of saving and remembering your choice, you should now click on the green button so that there is no need for repetition.
Do you need help with Sunet Box?
Sunet Box offers self-help at the address http://support.box.com. This is the best source of assistance.
If you have any questions, please contact IT Support.