Sign PDF-documents uing PDF-XChange
This guide will help you sign a pdf document using PDF-XChange. The guide (and the software) only works on Windows computers.
- Open the PDF-document you want to sign in PDF-XChange.
- Click "Sign Documents" in the "Start | Editor" toolbar:
- Place the signature in the appropriate place in the document using the mouse pointer.
- Check the proposed certificate and other options for the signature and change them if necessary. Then click "OK":
- Save the signed document under a name other than the original (eg: "test file_signed.pdf").
- You are now done and your document is signed.
If you have any questions, please contact IT Support.