Sign PDF-documents using LibreOffice
This guide will help you sign a PDF-document using LibreOffice. The guide (and he software) only works for Linux - Ubuntu computers.
- Open the PDF-document you want to sign in LibreOffice Writer.
- Click "Digital Signatures" in the "File" menu.
- Click on "Sign Document ...":
- Select your personal certificate in the list and click on "Sign":
- Now the document should be signed with your personal certificate:
- Save the signed document under a name other than the original (eg: "test file_signed.pdf").
- You are now done and your document is signed.
If you have any questions, please contact IT Support.