Email at Uppsala University - employees
You will find guides on how to use your email software by following the listed links below. For instance, you can set up an out-of-office message, obtain a function mailbox or use a personal certificate for secure email. You will also find guides on how to set up email on your mobile or tablet.
- Auto-reply message
- Computer, mobile and tablet - access to Exchange
- Email signature
- Empty the Deleted Items folder
- Functional email address
- Guides for calendar management
- Junk mail
- Mailbox space
- Message source
- Open another person's mail box
- Personal certificate for secure email
- Recover deleted items
- Sympa - mailing list
Need more help
Finding answer to your questions on Microsoft's help pages.
- Client functionality in Exchange
- Local IT information
- Managing mobile devices
- Settings and access Exchange server email program and mobile devices.
Email Management Targets and rules
- Principles and Recommendations (in Swedish only)
Forwarding external addresses are not permitted. See the decision
- Contact Information email address, telephone number, department, etc to all users with an Exchange account at Uppsala University.
- Outlook 2010 Windows
- Outlook 2011 Mac OS
- Outlook Web App
- iOS 7 - 8
Outlook Web App (OWA) 2010
Outlook Web App (OWA) 2016
Guides relating to email
Let another person receive and reply to email messages, meeting requests and responses on your behalf. To let someone else administrate mail on your behalf you need to give your consent. Consent to open and read person addressed mail.
- Signature Instructions
- Outlook Windows - configuration
- Outlook 2011 Mac OS - configuration
- Outlook Web App - configuration
Functional email address type - Shared mailbox without an active account
Functional email address type - Fully functional account
- Activation of account
- Apple Mail - configuration
- Android - configuration
- Apple iOS - configuration
- Outlook 2010 and 2013 Windows - configuration
- Outlook 2011 Mac OS- configuration
- Outlook Web App - access
- Thunderbird - configuration
- Shared mailbox without active account
The personal certificate can be used to sign and encrypt e-mail.
In order to follow the guides below, you must have a personal certificate in the same certificate archive that the email application use. Go to the guide Personal Certificate, if it is missing.
Sign and encrypt email in your email program
Wizard how to use sign and encrypt the e-mail.
Do you need more help? Contact the IT Servicedesk!