Connect to the WiFi network UU-Guest
PLEASE NOTE: All employees and student should use eduroam for wireless network access. When needed, employees and student with a University-ID (AKKA ID) can use that account information and password A to access UU Guest without having to create a temporary account.
The following log in box appears automatically when you connect to the wireless network. If the log in window does not appear, open a new browser window.
- Click "Create new account" to get a 24-hour account.
- Enter your first and last name and your mobile phone number. Enter International number with +CC. Click "Register".
- You will receive a text message with username and password.
- Enter these in the window that appears and click Sign in.
- Accept Guest User Policy.
- You now have access to the Internet for 24 hours.
If you have any questions, please contact IT Support.