As of April 1, 2019, all purchases in the public sector should be invoiced with E-invoice. Please use this link to find out for more details Myndigheten för digital förvaltning
Please note that invoices in pdf-format isn´t considered as E-invoices in this regard.
For suppliers to Uppsala University information can be found using this link; Informationsblad (Swedish only)
Sending E-invoices to Uppsala University
Uppsala University will accept E-invoices in the format PEPPOL BIS Billing 3, our address/identification in PEPPOL is 0007:2021002932 (ActorID). If your internal system need our GLN-number it is 7340093700009 (though only Peppol-id work for addressing the invoices to us).
For questions regarding E-invoicing to Uppsala University please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manual invoicing can be performed in Tietos invoice portal. This is a service provided free of charge for sending E-invoices to Uppsala University.
- The buyer’s reference code should always be stated on the invoice.
- The reference code should be stated in the field BuyerReference.
- The reference code consists of 6 characters. The structure is based on 3 numbers directly followed by another 3 numbers or letters.
- Every department has at least one reference code (a base code) consisting of 3 numbers directly followed by 3 zeros.
- Name of the reference person should be in another field than the reference code or in the invoice text.
- Uppsala University’s reference codes (base codes)
For questions, please contact: email@example.com