Information for suppliers
Organisation registration number: 202100-2932
30 days payment conditions, etc
Uppsala University applies the payment conditions which are generally applied within the government, which is 30 days net. The University does not accept order- invoicing- expedition- or reminder fees. Should an invoice be paid earlier then 30 days it does not mean that the University accepts shorter payment conditions in general. Interest on late payments is charged according to the Swedish rate of interest law (1975:635). See attached information leaflet.
As of 1 April 2019, all purchases in the public sector must be invoiced electronically. A pdf file does not count as an e-invoice.
Uppsala University receives invoices electronically, via the PEPPOL-network, for more information read here.
Uppsala University has a shared invoice address.
Only the invoice and any specifications or addendums are to be sent to the invoice address.
The invoice address is:
The invoice shall always state the reference code of the purchaser. Enter the code in the field marked “Your reference” (reference field 1) on the invoice. No other information is to be entered in this field.
Reference codes consist of 6 characters. They follow the structure of 3 digits or 3 digits directly followed (no space between) by an additional 3 characters (letters/numbers). The names of references shall be stated in another reference field or in the invoice text.
Uppsala University’s 3-part reference codes
Information to be included on an invoice
- In order for electronic invoices to be processed efficiently at Uppsala University, the following information must be included on the invoice:
- Valid invoice address
- Reference code (invoice reference)
- Reference name
- The full name of the supplier, address and organisational number/VAT number
- Invoice number
- Invoice date
- Expiry date and payment conditions
- Currency code (if not SEK)
- Invoice sum in total
- Name and price of the product/service
For Swedish suppliers the following information should also be included:
- Total VAT sum and VAT rate
- Plusgiro, bankgiro and/or bank account number
- Corporate tax card details (F-skattsedel)
For foreign suppliers the following information should also be included:
- Bank account number/IBAN and swift code (BIC), and clearing code if relevant
If the invoice is incomplete or incorrect, i.e. it does not contain the information above, it may be returned for completion.
For questions, please contact:
- Financial Administration and Procurement Division, email email@example.com or Maud Tellström, 018-4711812