Instructions how to register taxable benefit
- Meal benefits, membership fee and parking benefits, for example, are subject to tax for employees. If you have paid the cost yourself, and want reimbursement for this, you sholud create a case One-day travel/Other expenses instead.
- Register your benefit in Primula Web, scan and attach receipts or documents to the case
- Submit the case digitally in Primula Web
1. Select My page
Click on ”My page”, which you will find in the left-hand menu column.
2. Select header
Click on ”05. Travel/expenses/benefits”.
3. Select which employment to register case on
Select your regular employment.
4. Select form
Select the form ”04. Reporting a taxable benefit” and then “Create new case”
5. Fill in the form
Click on the tabs in the case and state all the mandatory data that are marked with a * in the claim. More information is available in the tabs.
Save the case by selecting "Save case" in the lower right corner, this button is available in each tab in the lower part of the case. There is also a save icon in the left column.
7. Attach the scanned/photographed receipts/documents
Drag files directly to the case as shown in the image below to attach scanned/photographed receipts and other documents that prove your taxable benefit. Or select "browse". There is also an attach icon that looks like a paper clip in the left column.
9. Save and send
Go to the tab "Save and send" and send it in digitally by clicking on "Send case" at the bottom of the page. The Payroll Unit will handle your case digitally.