A half-day course on how to handle threats and violence
This course aims to increase the awareness of, and provide tools to handle, the underlying causes and risks for threats, violence and conflicts.
Receptionists, librarians, study counsellors, custodial technicians, teachers, examination attendants and others who, in their profession, frequently meet encounters come in contact with a multitude of people.
- Underlying causes for threats, violence and conflicts
- Conflicts and encountering people
- How to handle an aggressive or threatening person
- Internet threats (e-mail, social media, webb)
- Preventive measures
Preliminary dates 2015 not yet set.
- Dates and more information will follow
Blåsenhus, exact location not yet decided
Morning or afternoon coffee is included in the course. When applying, inform us of any allergies or food preferences.
The course is sponsored by central funds.
Contact Carl-Johan Wallenklev, security coordinator